He destiguished one of the webs there with his squirtin flower, that squirted the energy drink, "Umph!" He then appeared again in "Minnisota Cuke and the Search For Noah's Umbrella" as a tour guide in the pyramids, saying that there were rumors that they contained gold.
The Merriment clown is a yellow sqaush and he first wears a red collared shirt, and a white squirting flower and a headband with a plunger arrow on each side. He also has long, blonde hair and beady eyes. In his second appearance, he looses the headband and his shirt is colored white, but he still carries a flower pinned to his shirt.
- Himself in "LarryBoy and the Bad Apple"
- Himself in "Minnisota Cuke and the Search For Noah's Umbrella"
- Brian K. Roberts ("Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple", uncredited)
- Mike Nawrocki ("Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella")
- Concept art for the Department of Merriment Clown had him drawn with buck teeth which was removed from the final model for unknown reasons.