If I Sang A Silly Song is a special DVD collection of VeggieTales episodes released by episodes released by Big Idea, Inc. It is released on January 24, 2012.
- VeggieTales Theme Song (2012 Version)
- The Biscuit of Zazzamarandabo (Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue)
- Goodnight Junior (It's A Meaningful Life)
- Sippy Cup (Minnesota Cuke and The Search For Noah's Umbrella)
- Pants (Sweetpea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart)
- Where Have All the Staplers Gone? (Pistachio: the Little Boy that Woodn't)
- Lance the Turtle (Gideon: Tuba Warrior)
- Gated Community (Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler)
- Pizza Angel (Minnesota Cuke and The Search For Samson's Hairbrush)
- Sport Utility Vehicle (A Snoodle's Tale)
- Monkey (The Wonderful Wizard Of Ha's)
- Dance of the Cucumber (Rack, Shack, & Benny)
- The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps (The End of Silliness?)
- The Water Buffalo Song (Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- The Song of the Cebú (Josh And The Big Wall!)
- Belly Button (The Ballad Of Little Joe)
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (Very Silly Songs!)
- I Love My Lips (Dave and the Giant Pickle)
- The Hairbrush Song (Are You My Neighbor?)
- Endangered Love (King George and the Ducky)
- His Cheeseburger (Madame Blueberry)
- Bubble Rap
- Since the songs before A Mess Down In Egypt were made in 4:3, they were zoomed in to match the film.
- The songs in the second ten were from the same order as the original Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, but Belly Button is included rather than Larry's High Silk Hat.
- At the time of it's release, there were 33 Silly Songs, though 12 didn't appear due to "Bubble Wrap" debuted as a never-before-heard-or-seen song. The ones that didn't appear were Oh, Santa!, Larry's High Silk Hat, Do the Moo Shoo, Schoolhouse Polka, The Blues With Larry, My Baby Elf, A Mess Down In Egypt, Sneeze if You Need To!, Donuts for Benny, The Hopperena, Astonishing Wigs!, and The Eight Polish Foods of Christmas.