In the earlier episodes, she looked like a normal carrot. She wore a pearl necklace and earings and grew short, blonde hair. Her eyes were colored purple and she wore eyeliner and had a small reddish-orange nose. In the latest episodes, she has longer hair and is in the shape of a baby carrot. She wears red lipstick and has more clothing than she used to.
- Townsfolk in "The Toy That Saved Christmas"
- Laura's Mom in "Larry-Boy and the Fib From Outer Space"
- Jopponian in "Jonah A VeggieTales Movie"
- Miriam's Mother in "BabySitter in De-Nile" on "Duke And The Great Pie War"
- Herself in "Saint Nicholas A Story Of Joyful Giving"
- Liliana's Mother in "Pistachio The Little Boy that Woodn't"
- Mrs. Poppyseed in "Princess And The Popstar A Story Of Trading Places"
- Herself in "How the Zucchini Stole Christmas!"
- Mary Sweetheart in "Peter Dam: The Boy Who Flew"
- Ginger Snap's Mother in "Strawberry, Alvin and the Great Escape"
- Keri Pisapia (Princess And The Popstar A Story Of Trading Places)
- Like the other mothers, Mom Pea and Mom Asparagus, she wore a pearl necklace and earings in the earlier episdes.
- In the "Toy That Saved Christmas" commentary the creator of the show said she looks weird laying on her side.