Scooter Carrot is a teenager with pale blonde hair styled into a point, ice blue eyes, and a long, angular face. He wears a blue-grey hoodie over a grey-blue undershirt, orange phat pants, and bright sea-foam green tennis shoes. He is often shown with a concerned facial expression. His pants can convert to shorts when unzipped.
Scooter is an orange scottish carrot. He has a big reddish brown, white eyebrows and mustache.
- USS Applepies Engineer in "The Gourds Must Be Crazy" on "Are You My Neighbor?"
- USS Applepies Engineer in "I Can Be Your Friend" on "Very Silly Songs!"
- Policeman in "Larry-Boy and the Fib From Outer Space!"
- Israelite in "Josh and the Big Wall!"
- USS Applepies Engineer in "Bob & Larry's Favorite Stories"
- Policeman in "Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed"
- Horatio in "Omelet" on "Lyle the Kindly Viking"
- Angus in "Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie"
- Moyer in "The Star of Christmas"
- Himself in "The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!"
- Mr. McPotipher in "The Ballad of Little Joe"
- Moyer in "An Easter Carol"
- Butterbun in "Dr.Jiggle Mr.Sly" on "A Snoodle's Tale"
- The Ice Cream Man and Ninja Scooter in "Sumo of the Opera"
- Announcer in "Bully Trouble on "Minnesota Cuke And The Search For Samson's Hairbrush"
- Mirror Guard and Scotlad Policeman in "Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler"
- Policeman in "Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple"
- Himself in "God Made You Special"
- Pirate in "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie"
- Otto and Butterbun in "Tomato Sawyer And Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue"
- Policeman in "Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving"
- Art in "Pistachio: The Little Boy that Woodn't"
- Policeman in "It's A Meaningful Life"
- Bus Driver in "Twas the Night Before Easter"
- The Southmen Poor in "Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men"
- Couch Men in "The Penniless Princess: God's Little Girl"
- Policeman in "The League of Incredible Vegetables"
- MacScooter and Scottish Scooter in "MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle"
- Bus Driver in "Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas"
- Himself in "Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier"
- Himself in "Celery Night Fever"
- MacNeil in "Beauty and the Beet"
- Jim Poole ("Are You My Neighbor?" - "A Snoodle's Tale", "Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler", "God Made You Special" onwards)
- Tim Hodge ("Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush", "Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple)
Did You Know?
- He was going to sing in "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Movie" but then he just said the lines of the song.
- He is heard listening to "I Can Be Your Friend" twice in the first Larry-Boy episodes.
- His name is a parody of Scotty from Star Trek.